Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I-I-I, I-I hug a sippy, where you can irratate any cat you want, yes you can irratate any cat you want!

just coloring rp characters... WHY DO THEY HAVE TIES??? well... PRETTY PRINCESS MAN IN A VEGTABLE DRESS! epic... YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY EPIC???????
THIS!!!! IT IS A EXTREMELY DETAILED 18 INCH JOHN LENNON MOTION SENSING ACTION FIGURE WITH 6 SAYINGS!!!! NOT THE TWO THAT WERE APPROVED BY YOKO ONO, BUT 6!!!! RARE! VERY VERY RARE! AND FOR ONLY LIKE 300 DOLLARS!!!! (there was nothing wrong with the sayings, just original recordings of his voice) of coarce, I would be MORE THAN PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH THE REGULAR 7 INCH EXTREMELY ACCURATE ONE FOR 20$! what a birthday preasent that would be... what would be even BETTER is if they got all the cartoon beatles action figures... or maybe just Ringo... well, VERY tired now, AND I'M 4691 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment