Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TODAY IS A DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING. NOT JUST EVERYTHING KNOWN TO EVERYBODY, BUT THINGS UNKNOWN.

Ah, just thinking of space while typing that title... just the first few classes of Honors Geometry has given me odd inquisitiveness of space... a line is a one dimentional object that goes on FOREVER, a plane is a two dimentional object that goes on FOREVER, and a space is a three dimencional that goes on FOREVER. now think, we're only in one space. just think. forget Martians, forget other dimencions, just think: SPACE. who says there's only one, ours? now, think about this: every time you draw a part of a plane, something like this:
you're actually creating something that goes on FOREVER, even though you can only see a model of part of it. every single one of these kind of things you have ever made. goes on forever. well, anyways... a couple days on dA I was reported because I stupidly said something about my age thinking no one would care... the REAL deviants didn't care of coarse, just a group of jerks who enjoy reporting people just for the heck of it, saying "it's just the rules! your not aloud." rules, rules, rules. I don't look at anything bad or anything... well, still not banned, so that's a good thing... I've gotten over it by now though. but then, someone commented after that and stood up for me! I can't remember the last time when someone did that... what if no one has? well, just posting for today... need some sleep... AND I'M 4678 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment