Thursday, November 18, 2010

today, sooo glad to be home! =D

so, I'm laying here, listening to my favorite audio program, and IT IS SOO HOT IN MY ROOM! =D!! yeah, so the history of my day: I went to bed at 23:00, first had a dream where I was about to be slowly crushed under the wheels of a several ton truck, I felt a strange pressure on me, but it hadn't rolled over me yet. it may have been fear, or something. it slowly backed up, and I woke up. it was so vivid, maybe it meant something. then I had a dream when I went to a money thing and I collected about 850$ from the floor. that time was the first time I had dreamed about a wanted object in a very long time. another vivid dream. then I woke up when I was having one of those simple fuzzy dreams where not much is happening at all and is hard to remember, and its more like a deep sleep. I remember something... the face of harry potter... weird. so then I dragged myself out of bed, and with my spare time I played my piano and tried to finish my math homework. then school went alright, it had to be sad for a group of my classmates *snickers* because they got a cone, you know, one of those orange traffic cones, it was a kind of small one, and it was being used to prop open the door in the science room and my teacher was borrowing it from the gym. well, they saw it yesterday, drew a face on it, named it Joshua, and spoiled "him". they made"him" a lot of hats in art class, and one of them (the boy in the friend group) carried "him" around EVERYWHERE! they treated IT (ha ha, IT's ridiculous anyways) like a small child and kept on saying "look at him! Jason abused him by using him as a door stop!" "awww" (Jason is my science teachers name (awesomest science teacher EVER! =D)) so he carried "him" around everywhere, and today in science he gave "him" to another one of my classmates to be "his" "nanny", and Jason noticed it was the cone from the science room, the one originally from the gym, the one he had been looking for! so their "Joshua" got reposessed and they got in trouble because not only did they STEAL the cone, they also VANDALIZED THE CONE! so that was interesting to watch. :D. then I had the usual classes and in lunch the unexpected happened.... the disgusting happened. the district decided to serve... TURKEY AND MASHED POTATOES! (dun dun dun) the potatoes were okay, although the classmate I mentioned in an earlier post HATED them, and he didn't even get the "turkey". but I DID. everybody said it was like cat food. I thought they were exaggerating, especially since I find the most disgusting lunches okay, usually. but this, THIS WAS UNACCEPTABLE! FDA! HELP! it tasted worse than cat food, and my cat wouldn't even eat it after 5 days of starvation! it was basicly turkey flavered liquid with chunks of artifisial synthetic meat flavored like turkey. YUCK! I just ate the potatoes and my salad. so, then I had normal classes, and then I had PE. I think I'm definately forming a phobia of what I posted earlier, and it lasted FOREVER! I kept on unintentionally deflecting the ball though, but it was kind of painful, and now soccer is more like dodge ball for me. but then it was all over, and here I am now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment