Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IM 4391 DAYS OLD AND THE POWER IS STILL OUT AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND IM AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE SO THATS HOW IM ON!

so, the title says most of it, and I have found my favorite form of measurement! X units! 1 inch = 253474749620 X units, so its SAWESOME (so awesome, see my last post) and I found Rick Riordans report card for second grade! he was called Ricky, and one of his worst subjects was WRITING! HOW IRONIC! (me too! =D)
- I just found my second favorite form of measurement! a zeptometer! 1 inch  = 25400000000000000000 zeptometers
-THE POWER IS ON IN MY HOUSE!!!!! so, all is good here, and since we put all the strictly refrigerator items outside, the refrigerator smelled pleasant. the only food that wasn't as it used to be was the ice cream, which was the perfect consistency for a milkshake! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment