Saturday, November 27, 2010

its saturday. why?

its Saturday, and strangely enough I don't feel like putting exclamations or smileys today. I feel, strangely different. I feel actually successful and, actually positive about myself for once. I have just played the longest piano song I have ever played lasting about 45 minuets and I made it up while thinking of my story I'm writing, having different main notes for each character/country. I felt successful with it. last night I had one of those dreams where your like WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?!?!??!?!??!? and it wouldn't ever happen or make sense in real life (I have been having a TON of those lately (what has been affecting my integrity of my subconscious mind?)) and well, it was randomly weird. really really really really weird to the point that it didn't make sense. and it had actual real people in it, but not people in my family like I used to have always, and I was like a different person, basically me except different. way different. I was actually confident at school. I was kind of popular and didn't have my reputation as the shy one. I woke up one day, confident, and changed, and I thought it was real for a while. I've tried to do that, and in my dream once I got up there, it wasn't so hard. if only I could get up there. then it got weird and it contained mainly 2 random people that have been in my dreams a lot. kind of opposites, and the dreams about them are kind of similar, one changes completely, and the other becomes my friend, but this time the friend part changed, and then I must of been a different person, but still me, but different. definitely. αν δεν έγινε ομοφυλόφιλος . but of coarse that would never happen. my subconscious mind doesn't understand the rules of my straight life. what is wrong with it, but I guess its me. gotta go,  sleepover. if only I could follow my subconscious mind. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment