Monday, November 29, 2010

first day of school in 6 days

today was the first day of school in 6 days and it was fine. I forgot to read my chapters for my book group though. lunch I was STARVING because I didn't have breakfast and all I had to eat before I went to bed was cheese sticks 4 hours before. so, in art and music things went good, and I switched my piano lessons from Wednesday to Monday, and my mom had to return things to stores which took 3 hours. literally. while she was spending about 2 hours in one of the stores I read my book until the car lights went out and then I thought long and hard about the meaning of my life. two little words: EPIC FAIL. (I discovered I dont really have much of a life) so, after that all I could think of was how I failed in my math test. another epic fail considering math is usually my best academic class. so, after that I went to McDonalds and Dairy Queen, (my sister wanted McDonalds and I wanted DQ so, we just went to both) and I was sooo hungry I actually ate her unwanted chicken nuggets! (I have been on a McDonalds strike except for vitamin water (I doubt that the burgers even contain more than 5% actual protein let alone ACTUAL MEAT!)) so, then I got a burger at DQ (WWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY BETTER) and a shake! =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment