Friday, November 5, 2010

got home late and its a FRIDAY!!!!!

OK, so you may be wondering why this post was so at night late ish. so, it was a good Friday and I got to work on marimbas again!=D I <3 service! and then I went to this math competition thing, and it was fun, we had pizza, and on my team I had my friend, and 2 kids from a grade lower than us pretending to be our grade because there wasn't one for their grade and they did pre algebra in math, so they got in. they seemed really different though, I mean, we were only one grade apart. then I realized that I skipped a grade and I was actually like a month younger than them and they seemed so much younger than me. hmm. weird. well, so then there were group and individual things, and I got to draw this awesome pic of will solace (better do it while he's alive, Apollo kids are always the ones who die in the books :( so sad.) and they had some of the most interesting problems, like one was something like: avatar aang has mastered the 5 elements fire, water, earth, air, and chocolate (in the red pyramid it's supposed to be cheese) and has to defeat fire lord ozai with a correct combination of 2 of the elements, what is the chance he will get it on the first try? and something like: Silvester the sly slytherin searches for socks with his eyes closed. there's blah number of blah socks, blah, blah, what is the probability he will get blah? yeah, so hilarious problems. then my friend and I won a flash drive for tieing for first out of our grade in our school (my friend, me and the 2 kids in the grade below), so it was nice, and the other team that was the grade above that was training with us GOT FIRST PLACE FOR THEIR GRADE IN THEIR DIVISION!!!!!!!!! OUT OF LIKE MORE THAN  200 KIDS!!!!!!!! so, I have to congratulate them on that. it was awesome! hope you had a nice Friday and will have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment