Tuesday, November 2, 2010

connections

today I felt that I had some sort of connection with a guy in a history book. I was reading the history book thinking: I hope I get to turn in my homework for this on time when I come across a new chapter:6.5. and I'm like, great, finished another chapter :). then I start reading it: A few weeks after the British left Boston,...so, it goes on for a few sentences, don't want to bore you. ... The task of drafting the declaration went to the committees youngest member, 33-year-old Thomas Jefferson of Virginia. A shy man, Jefferson said little in congress. but he spoke brilliantly with his pen. That is me all over! I was like OMG! now if you ever have seen me in school, I don't talk much, in fact, I may be the least talkative one in there. yes, although this blog seems to state otherwise, most probably would call me shy, (that's why I resort to online speaking) also, I usually say a lot by typing/writing, but I have trouble with public speaking. and I'm also the youngest in my class by at least a year from the other youngest, and there's basically 2 grades and I'm of the youngest. so, I have classmates that are 1-4 years older than me. so I was like wow. so, also I had p.e. to day and again as usual, I was trying to doge the soccer ball if someone kicked it over my head, so I was probably a strange sight. another connection was that it was some sort of weird instincts I had saying to dodge the ball, like a mouse running away from an owl, when I realized that Apollos' animal was the mouse! maybe I should watch for Athena kids. so another connection was that I looked at my hands, and its like my hands belong to two different people. it kind of fits because I have a split personality as expressed earlier. so my right hand is chapped and has small cuts all over it, while my left hand is smooth and I usually draw on it and its like the two sides of the brain, except my right hand is like the left side and visa versa. so, gotta go, their calling me.
89millionAnd7, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment