Monday, November 15, 2010

4382 days old!

I'm 4382 days old! yay! tomarow I will be 4383 DAYS OLD!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!! (actually you probably don't) TOMAROW ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*<=D! about today, it was art/music day, so those are always fun, and I got to learn another lead on the marimba, so it was nice. and I finally got to change seats in science! and the seating is okay, so science just got more fun, and 2 people completely changed their hair over the extended weekend, and at first I was kind of sad because one of them (actually both of them, and they still are) were mean and I'd call him mushroom head in my mind because of his RIDICULOUS hair, but now I can call him bieber! hilarious! (I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER AND IF THE GUY WERE TO DYE HIS HAIR BLOND IT WOULD LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HIM!) yeah, so it was a good day today, =D

No comments:

Post a Comment