Friday, June 22, 2012

OH MAH BILLY SHEARS, HOLY ROCKY STRATOCASTER! COME ONE, COME ALL, TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE ALLWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR.... THE VERY NOSE OF: drumroll please... LADIES AND GENTLE MEN, THE VERY NOSE OF

'ELLO PEOPLE! I have been noticing my posts have been short, no quality dreams, no finished drawings, just whatever. I would give you some quality but frankly, it is almost mid-night. (I SPELL LIKE AN ARRIAN, YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!) well, I like to, but I CARN'T TYPE IN ME SCRIPT, SO OH WELL. one of these days I'll do it in me handwriting.... I JUST DRANK ORANGE JUICE. THE GUITAR RIFF FROM THE OCEAN IS STUCK IN ME HEAD. my knees are cold while my nose is warm. there is a slight breeze, although I am indoors. the inside of my nose itches. my hat remains on my head. my feet are on a solid surface. wood. a light wood, like oak. I just scratched my head, right where my hair meets my forehead. my hairline. I just sharply exhaled through my nose, my form of a minor laugh. I just scratched the back of my neck, making my hair roots around the area tingle. my computer just announced the time. AND I AM NOW 4967 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment