Thursday, June 21, 2012

I havn't been posting without all caps in a looong time =D

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,  I GOT TO HAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE, MAN. It was cheese ish, which is always good... I don't know what to say... I had a dream last night where I got to go to Ringo's concert! (which I will, except in my dream I got to play guitar and I was all like "I'M PLAYIN GUITAR TO RINGO'S DRUMMING!!!!!! PLAYING MUSIC WITH RINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" of coarse I have played guitar to Ringo's drumming before when trying to master George solos, but of coarse not live, sadly...) FACES HAVE FACES. DO YOU DIE WHEN YOUR FACE IS STOLEN? well, well, and well. the three wells. DID I EVER MENTION HOW WEIRD THE LETTER V IS FOR ME???? have you ever thought of that? THE LETTER V IS JUST SO... strange, in a scary sort of way... NOT ANY WHERE NEAR the number three repeated (its scary... expecially in math class when you get something and one third in decimals.... OH MY BILLY SHEARS I'm kinda cold... WELL, ANYWAYS, I AM NOW 4966 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment