Thursday, June 14, 2012

I IS A HAPPY INDIVIDUAL.

WELL, I am so tired, and have to get up for the honors geometry that really dosn't exist anymore! I had a dream last night where I was a merlinish guy and I was giving my grandma individual scoops of vanilla ice cream in an egg carton for her job of serving people miniature sundaes on brownies. then her assistant got really mad randomly and was betrothed to this prince guy with long curly blond hair and a beard and a mustache, and then she ran away before the wedding and nobody knew why but then I found that she somehow got really really mad when anybody said the word "beautiful". so, she went back to him, they got married and a couple days later he accidently called her beautiful, she almost reacted but then fought it. Then it went to a few years later and they were walking down a really long fancy hall with statues of each king, the king guy being the last. I noticed that some of them had unnatural skin colors like pale blue or jet black. later they were looking at a stone, almost like a stepping stone, with all these circles carved into it. about 5 of them were filled, and they represented the children they were going to have. the color of them represented the coloring of their skin. the three were a pale pink, like the parrents, another was a dark tan and another was a pale turquoise. the mother said "Blue... What a shame, pale pink is really in style..." the father then said "That dosn't matter! I think blue is a wonderful color and I'm sure she'd be wonderful no matter what color she would be." and I'm pretty sure that was the end of it, AND I- OH YEAH! I BROKE A FENCE TODAY!!!- so, I was at the graduation picnic at the park, and at the time we were hanging out at the playground, and people were unnaturally amused with the children's toys XD so, this one guy was playing some game on his phone, leaning against a fence, and two of my friends hugged with him in the middle, and over time first I joined him, then another person, until there was like ten people and then another guy just ran up and slamed into us in a hug and the first guy was like AAGH! I think we broke the fence! and sure enough- a fence that lasted like 15 years was broken XD well, anyways, I AM NOW 4959 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment