Sunday, June 3, 2012

MEHHHHHHHHHH.... I am bored...

I had an odd dream last night... and before that... I don't remember them well.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO- OH YEAH! ME PICTURE OF LITEN!
XD DO YA LIKE IT? it's his creepy face XD everybody has a creepy face. and this is his creepy face, a face he dosn't make much and Farika apperantly found somewhat attractive XD she's my character, so I would know. it's just creepy when he's on a piece of paper, unmoving, staring into your soul so creepilly... XD I wanna put it in someone's room right above their bed just to be as creepy as I can XD well, OH YES and I've watched all the episodes so far of the legend of Korra, AND MY FAVORITES ARE EITHER TENZIN OR BOLIN! Tenzin reminded me of Liten, so that's why there's this picture. except Liten's fairly young, and a bit different... but you get the idea. would Tenzin make this face? XD so you see why he wouldn't make this face in a portrait, now? well, anyways, I am now 4948 DAYS OLD!!! =D PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment