Tuesday, June 26, 2012

AND THAT'S OFFENCIVE, PUTTING THE MASK OVER AANG'S STATUE'S FACE!

WELLL, I AM POSTING, AND I JUST SAW THAT ZUKO'S SON WAS NAMED GENERAL IROH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! well, I had a dream last night, about these strange creatures that were kinda like squids, kinda like dolphins. I went to a swimming pool place and there was a bunch lined up, named after famous people. I remember seeing a Ringo Starr and an Eric Clapton. Later, I was with a group of people and we each got a young creature of that kind to cary around, they were very delicate, and unnaturally hot and steam came out of them. most of the time they curled up into a ball, like pill bugs, but when they felt safe, they uncurled. I managed to confort mine, though I don't think anybody else did. afterwards, we got to hold older ones, and we got to toss them up in the air until they'd hit the water so they'd know how to swim. afterwards, there was this guy who figured out that the type of creature was the only species that could be recreated, entierely man made. from cement, of all things! so, he made a few of the species eggs made out of cement (although they looked very extravagent, and not made out of cement) and they began to hatch and grow. later, he was going to talk to all these important people about his discovery, and when he presented it to them they started to stretch and change form, when they revealed themselves as higher forms of the creatures, reaching a point when they were far more advanced than human beings! they decided to mask themselves as the important people to stop the man from copying their species here and there, like some sort of object, and then killed him. that's all I remember. WELL, ANYWAYS, I AM NOW 4971 DAYS OLD!!! PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment