Monday, June 25, 2012

GALILEO FIGERO.

how is your day? TODAY IS LOG CABIN DAY. LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA. you don't know what that was. that's what always bugged me as a child, you cannot write down tunes in words. one of my earliest memories was when I was about four and I asked someone to write down a tune I just made up, consisting of "Na na na na" and so on. when it was read to me later, it was just, well, that. not the tune. it took me a while to understand. and music notation is hard to do. Luckilly, tab is easier, or I would be sunk! have you ever questioned what really was? I'm going to say, right now. I'm gonna be known. not to get all the money, the whatever, just for people to enjoy what I do. for some person to read about it or something, and be inspired. I don't know. But I do. well, anyways, happy log cabin day, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 4970 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment