Monday, June 4, 2012

HOLY ROCKY STRAT- I JUST DREW THAT!

LOOK WHO I'M DRAWING! AANG AS A GROWN UP PERSON! I have been a big airbender fan since a few days ago, and kinda before that, I ALWAYS KNEW I'D BE AN AIRBENDER! do ya like 'im? I used a texture this time and I do have to say, IT SURE MAKES IT LOOK GOOD! I don't know what to do about the background though... well, I'll think about it, and I'm adding this to the things to do: MAKE A HELP! PICTURE BOOK! and then a magical mystery tour coloring book! (I got that from the fake wikipedia the uncyclopedia XD) (EXCEPT I won't have Ringo "playing" with himself XD) (Well, then there is the lyrics from "With a little help from my friends", John and Paul did giggle when they wrote that... DON'T DO THAT TO POOR LITTLE RINGSIE! XD) well, ANYWAYS, HOPE YA LIKE ME DRAWING I JUST DID, (carn't belive how efficient I've become =D) PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4949 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment