Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I FEEL SO... unmanly...

I just shaved my legs... I had to for some dress I had to wear for an 8th grade graduation (WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?) and it's so... weird... the whole time I was between humming "Woman is the Nigger of the World" (if you haven't heard it, look it up, it's a wonderful song, by Lennon...) and yelling out "I FEEL SO UNMANLY!" I love my (fake) leather jacket for many reasons, one of which it makes my shoulders appear broader so I ain't so small looking... XD DID THE BEATLES SHAVE THEIR HEADS? NO! DID PAUL MCCARTNEY SHAVE HIS LEGS? Maybe... XD I think so, along with his nail painting, and he probably wears makeup too... HE'S SO PRETTY! =D!!! WELL, anyways, peace and love, peace and love, and I AM NOW 4951 DAYS OLD!!! (and now more feminine...) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment