Thursday, January 19, 2012

YAYYYYYYS, A FREE WEEK OFF

I DREW THIS! well... TRYIN to remember me dream... first thing i remember was weird... whenever I have a lucid dream, I never have the brain power to change my situation! then I just end up doing something possible that a  remotely normal person would NEVER do it public, just because I can... (my subconcious mind's self can be somewhat stupid) I believe in this one I just striped off me clothes and walked around like, YEAH, YOU GUYS ARN'T REAL, AND WHEN I WAKE UP, I WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS SO, HA! well, I did remember, how mundane... (I think it was in the dream the night before I found my self naked in the middle of a bunch of people and was like "NOW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???" and then realised it was a dream and no one would exist later to remember, and thought to my self that next time I'd beat the system and have some fun. as you can infer, I did.) ah, well, at least I had a brain later. later, there was some sort of game I was playing with a group of people where you had a target person and a rubber mold where you pour quick hardening liquid in, the leader pats on the back of the mold and the first object to fall out is the object to find, the first person to find an object of it's type belonging to the target person wins, typically in a house. now, let's say a shoe falls out of a mold, as it did once. we ran around, one person finds a boot and brings it back excited, but it was someone else's. then I run around, someone is behind me, but I reach and grab the target person's green converse shoes first, and bring my prize to the leader. I win the round. then later I go to a museum in London with a tour guide guy, not just a tour guide, but I knew him. family friend? relative? well, anyways, we look around and find these beautiful crystals, medieval/renaissance, I really don't know sadly, and they were created like sculptures or paintings by chemistry, long colored sparkling crystals... almost like icicles, except how crystals grow, you know, and i remember one was of an old man with a long white beard, a wizard perhaps, in an emerald green robe. later we went to a disney cartoon section, and there was this bird type cartoon, blue, did karate or kung fu or something... kinda random. well, all I remember... g'day, g'dnight, AND I'M 4812 DAYS OLD!!! =D

Gung hay fat choy, I do not pretend to know the spelling, I can still remember my teacher saying that from kindergarten, haven't heard it since, and now I am in 8th. think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment