Tuesday, January 10, 2012

IT'S BACK OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BACK???? I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE, BUT WHY IS IT BACK???

maybe it's the time of year... happened around this time last year. I don't want to sleep, but I am tired. quite. why? when I try to find a reason, it starts to go away, but if I think of anything else it returns... meh. yeah, say that. wait... I think I'll listen to Ringo and see what happens  in 5 minuets. WHAT??? IMMEDIATE???? OKAYS! =D I'm sorry, this is a true story. I must have some serious thing wrong with me... HA. IT'S FUNNY!!! Oh wow I'm laughing hysterically. that seems kinda weird, but DO I CARE??? NAH.  oh, now wehat??? NO YOU CAN'T HA HA HA... IT SOUNDS- what? that's was mean.... sorry. well, me mind is like 10 people at once right now, and 'ERE IT COMES AGAIN IT'S QUITE FUNNY!!! I'M SORRY... oh how I dislike that song... am I- no. IT GOES UP AND DOWN- okays, I'm okay now... if I can last till bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment