Wednesday, January 25, 2012

EAT NOTHING THAT CARES.

I JUST FINISHED IT!!!! ME MASTERPIECE!!!!! you can see it better here: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=liten&order=9&offset=48#/d4nmmu2
(please do, it also has a description)
well, I ALSO found out I had a range of 4 OCTAVES!!! (kind of, I got from a B2 to a C7, but the G6 to C7 were kinda squeaky and now me voice is sore) I HAVE A RANGE ALMOST LIKE FREDDIE MERCURY! =D (I always thought his range was AMAZIN! (yeah, I was inspired to find me range because people were talking about his range and I was like FREDDIE MERCURY? MAYBE TODAY'S WORLD DOES HAVE HOPE!!!)) now I just have to make those notes less rough on the ends... last month I had trouble singin I wanna be your man (Ringo and his lovely barritone voice...) and that low note was just like no sound commin from me mouth and I can do it now!) well, anyways, hope ya like me masterpiece, AND I'M 4818 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment