Wednesday, January 18, 2012

At least it didn't end like the Illusionist... that's very nice.

well, it snowed pretty heavily this morning, and I've just watched probably my new favorite movie... The Ghost and Mrs. Muir... don't ask me why, couldn't tell ya. well... I have this:
ALMOST done, just have Paul, and I'll be on to HELP!, which will be nice... Rubber Soul will be me half way mark, WOW I'M A THIRD WAY THROUGH! phase 1... phase two is the background, phase 3 fitting together, phase 4 tweaking it, or something like that. I've just had the most wonderful idea... all these ideas, wanderin about me head. WOW! PHASE IS SPELLED PHASE! I JUST USED SPELL CHECK, AND I WAS ORIGINALLY SPELLIN' IT "FASE"! ah, well... OH ME BILLY SHEARS! I JUST REALIZED THAT PIPA MAY SHUT DOWN ME BLOG... if Wikipedia goes, then I may be in danger... AH WELL, no need to think about that! I need to get to sleep! well, I'll be sure to some how save it before the end of the week, but NO WAY SOPA or PIPA are goin to be passed, as far as I'm sure. Blast it, it's ridiculous! (in that movie, saying blast was swearing XD) well... anyways... AND I AM NOW 4811 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment