Monday, January 9, 2012

Now, what?

Logic. What is logic? Why is this here? Why are we here? Why are there set schedules? these are the questions I ask. I seriously don't get it. You walk up the street in the dark. "Where are you going?" DOES IT MATTER? just to know the real truth behind everything is enough, isn't it? why can't you simply wander, without any question? these are truly the questions I ask. but why is there a reason for them? why do you need to learn such worldly things? can't one just... live? not mortally, but truly live? I think like this once in a while, and I think it quite useful, I think. can't you escape from this motion, this set path, no, contained restricted direction going in useless circles? can you? I really don't know why all this really matters, education, money, material- that's all it really is, material! why? how many times do I have to ask, why? I would like to stay to think on this, in silence, get some sort of peace of mind but I can't. I cannot. why? schedules. logic. why do I need to go to this place called school, to learn mortal worldly things, and to come home and do mindless, soulless, "stuff"? these are the questions I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment