Saturday, January 7, 2012

hello people, I DECEDED NOT TO DROP THE H! what harm is in droppin me H's? ouch. new that was commin

WELL, HOW DO YA LIKE IT??? IT'S A MEME! it only took me about 2 hours! (well, about 6 months if you count the time i downloaded the blank one, started it but never finished, forgot about it for 6 months, found one someone did, decided to finish it but in me new style, AND YEAH)
I have just realised how weird paul looks in the first one... OH WELL! (and I forgot to color their hands...)
WELL, I took a lovely quiz, and I GOT THIS! (it was a what would the beatles say about you quiz)
John: When I don't have inspiration, I always tell her if she can help me writting more songs, she's always full of good ideas.
Paul: I love her! She's so sweet I can't resist, and has a lot of creative new projects for the band!
Ringo: When John asks her about new songs for the band, she usually makes very good drum solos!
George: She has teached me a lot of brand new cool stuff to do with my guitar.
yep, it said I'm sweet and creative... ah, A QUIZ WITH AN ACURATE RESULT FOR ONCE! some are way off, but usually beatle quizes are pretty accurate... (most of them say I'm Ringo!, which I do have a simaler personality I guess) WELL, PRETTY TIRED... AND I'M

No comments:

Post a Comment