Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AND YEAH.

today last night I had a dream about some guy who almost died as a child... he told his story at some park, and he was known as the serious intellectual type. dark hair, piercing eyes, emotionless, only smiled when something really amused him. he was pretty young but acted much older. Unusually, he ended up telling a couple children, a small boy about 3 or 4 and his sister a couple years older how this boy, had some weird nickname, can't belive I forgot, something to do with nature... tree something... sapling something... for some reason I thought it was tree drop for a while but no... well, anyroad, he said how this boy would come down to the pond there what was now the park all the time, playing amongst the vegetation, swimming with the water bugs and tadpoles, all alone exept for nature around him. it was his favorite place in the world, and he would go down every day. one day he was there, a bright sunny day, the birds singin in the trees, frogs leaping about and it was all fine. it wasn't only fine but beutiful, as he told it I could see it like a movie, being the dreamer. suddenly the sky grew darker, the birds stopped singin, the wildlife retreated. he stayed, thinking it would pass, ignoring, and he kept on wading in the water, squishing the mud of the pond between his toes. he was still calm, till he detected some disturbance. weird. he looked up behind him and- lightning split the sky with a startilling crash, darkness swirled around him, and a gigantic dark wall of water came barreling toward him! I don't think I'll forget the look on that boy's face. the boy didn't know what to do, so he quickly tried clambering up a boulder, I think I remember it being like granite, and he scraped him self quite a bit on it's sharp edges, but he reached the top- but no use. the water was still coming towards him at a rapid velocity, and he was sweped off the rock with a violent crash and pulled down to the bottom of the water in a forceful blistering plunge where he was scraped and bumped against all the debris, the air was knocked out of him and he couldn't move-
"And then he died." the man said, emotionless, while the children stared at him, the younger one quite sad. the man got up, turned, and started to walk away when he muttered-
"But I lived." the young girl folowed him catiously,

"Excuse me mister," she said, tugging on his long black trench coat,
"what did you mean 'but I lived'?"
"well," the man said,
"do you really want to hear the rest?"
"yes please, sir" he crouched down again, looking the two children in the eyes once more.
"I was the boy. I lived. I awoke in a stuffy hospital a week later, couldn't walk, broken all over.  I didn't get out for a long time. can you guess how long I was there?"
"2 weeks?" the girl said
"No."
"a month?" the boy said
"No."
"6 weeks?" the girl said
"No."
"2 months?" she asked again, same reply
"4 months?" the boy asked
"6 months?" the girl asked
"No." he didn't tell the children, but he stayed there for 23 months, 2 weeks.
"And I have plenty of scars to show for it" he started off again
"Mister?" the boy asked
"yes?"
"What happened then? and how come you died but you didn't?"
"Well, I grew up. recieved an education. didn't go to nature much any more, in fact I havn't been here in years. I went to school with the other school boys and school girls, learned about civilised life, went to coledge, and grew up. as for your second quesion, I didn't die. He did, but I still lived. I was him a long time ago, but I'm afraid, he exists no longer."
"Mister?" he asked again
"yes?"
"how come he don't exist any more?"

"I told you, I grew up."
"why can't he?" the girl asked. the man hesitated.

"You know what? I'll take you for a walk, down the path over there."

he walked with the children and saw the sights he used to see, smeled the smells he used to smell, and heard the birds singing again, their sweet song he used to  hum to all those years ago. he smiled, and soon he was laughing and running about with the children, playing with them, and he wasn't so cold anymore.
The boy lived again.


yes, that seriously was my dream, like a whole story I've just realised! there was more earlier, but kinda random, you see, there was this farm place where you could buy things and there was a childrens entrance that my mom and I acideneally went into and it had this long slide and stuff, and I ended up hanging on it, a few feet off the ground thinking "FAIL. Now I just hope this dosn't break" and then something about crimminals on a plane... well, anyways... NOW I AM 4810 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment