Monday, January 30, 2012

Post title and LOVELY THINGS LIKE THAT

I am gettin to bed early tonight because the second half of me finals are in the mornin... 5:39 HOURS, MAN! I'm workin on drawing my characters from the Arrian arrangement I've been working on lately (QUITE a change from all the medieval stuff, like the 60s with extra medieval and renaissance influence!) and I've decided to maybe call it "Dig It." SOUNDS NICE, RIGHT? I need to write it before I'm pressed to RP them much longer, you know how that can tilt things... Miko is turning into a Rex and seemed quite childish at first, glad I fixed that, that could of been the detrimental blow to his character, to borrow the colloquialism (YES, I HAVE BEEN LISTENIN TO EUGENE MELTSNER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I LOOKED TO SPELL THAT) (AND I made up the detrimental blow to character part ALL BY ME SELF! =D) well, so I have also been workin on PROPORTIONS, which is fun, and I've decided to draw them at different ages. like I have Miko at 4, 11, 19, 20, and 22. and I have Liten at 8, 15, 23, 24, and 26. THE AGES CORRESPOND! then I might change it for Jasperaine and Favio...  but with them both at the end it will be deffinately 24, 25, and 27, to make all of them correspond with when they know eachother! and saperus dosn't really change, I'll probably draw him with the other characters like Thaliya and WHATEVER HER NAME IS and WHATEVER HIS NAME IS and so continues the story of bungalow bill.... YEAH. OH MY BILLY SHEARS I think I will run in circles for the next 15 minuets to get tired and GET TO SLEEP (if I ain't tired, I will have A LOT OF TROUBLE SLEEPIN...) well, anyways NOW I IS 4823 DAYS OLD!!! (I THINK!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment