Thursday, October 4, 2012

WOO! AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 5 HOURS OF MY LIFE!

I FINALLY found a name for that character I mentioned, WANT TO SEE SOME OF MY NOTES I FOUND TYPED OUT?
-ilda
-cca
-ynn
-ine
-gana
Meredith
Morven
morgan
madison
matilda
Boudicca
malinda
Agape
Amada
Rhodanthe
Rosigana
Rhosante
Marwa
Marjolaine
Myra
Mirosilda
Mayrosine
Mayredith
Myrrine
Mora
Mayra
Maura
Maurane
Maurante
Mordante

Mauraine?

Alice
Ann
Lily
Arlene
Arlina

Alice Irving

I shrunk it 'cause it was so long XD EMPTY SPACE TO THE RIGHT, OH NO XD
The first large body of names you see is deciding the name that (the other person that remains unnamed) calls her (he just made up the name, like "My name is alice" "NO, that is no longer your name, it is now MAURAINE." yes, he is strange.) and the name below it, Mauraine, IS THE NAME I WORKED SO HARD FOR... And it isn't quite right but IT'S THE CLOSEST I'VE GOTTEN!
now the last 5 names are ones I was trying for the original name, and I think I'm going with Alice, that name isn't really a big deal actually, and the very last name, Alice Ivring, I decided on a surname, which took me long enough, but wasn't as tricky seeing what was right or wrong- that one just fit. now I don't think character 2's name will be as hard, he'll have a somewhat common name from the 1800s (although it is set in a similar time to the 30s) and I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'LL WRITE THIS AT ALL, I JUST WANT THEM TO HAVE NAMES. if characters don't have names, they can lose root in my mind and be swept away, never to be seen again... and that might be sad, I don't know, I think if I thought too much I might get tired of this story, BUT I AIN'T GOIN TO RUIN IT XD if I did write it, it would be A GAZILLION TIMES SHORTER than my other ones (but still a good sized book, just not the life stories of dosens and chronicals of civilizations all together in my mind XD) well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5071 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment