Tuesday, October 30, 2012

GEORGE WAS A VERY YOUNG OLD (young) (yet old)PERSON

YAY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE PEOPLE! Sometimes you really get the feeling that something has a shadow. Or you keep on accidentally pressing the number nine. Or you could of just hidden something behind the wall, keeping it from all who seek the truth. Or do you seek what others don't? What if you don't really want to go forwards, CERTAINLY don't want to go backwards, but want to keep moving? YOU GO SIDEWAYS! Yes, sometimes I wonder about my sanity, like a few days ago, and before that, and well, today I nearly screamed at the sight of what I found was normal and mundane. kind of weird. Things actually always seem to make noise. Do things get stuff? Like, REALLY that? wooo. THREE OF IT. I'm still not sure if George Harrison has  a cousin Bob, that's why I included him in this title. Music these days sounds like electronically modified farting. for some reason I just looked up fart in the dream moods dictionary XD this is what I got XD
Farting
To dream that you are farting suggests that you are being passive aggressive. You need to express your feelings in a more direct manner.
To smell a fart in your dream implies that someone around you is not telling you how he or she really feels. He or she may be avoiding some topic instead of addressing it. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are offended by someone in your waking life.
I don't think this post will be normal. I'm just wondering what it means if you had a dream about farting being part of the english language. it was a very strange dream. well, ANYWAYS, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5097 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment