Saturday, October 6, 2012

THE MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR STRIKES AGAIN

I FOUND THIS VIDEO! A CUT SCENE FROM THE MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR! It contains one of the most beutiful moments to ever grace the internet... GEORGE HARRISON EATING A CHIP. It was truly epic. I encourage you to watch, so you may better your life and pursue happiness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpT_YytBkw
Don't worry, I did not just rickroll you XD I was tempted  but NO, THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT A MATTER XD and then there was Ringo, as happy as a Ringo can be and usually is... (or Richard B. Starkey in this video)
MMM. I JUST ATE A SESEME SEED CANDY. BEST STUFF EVER TO CONTAIN MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR.
And I'm also using Google Chrome, I forget why, but I must say it's faster than firefox (although I do like firefox) and I had a strange dream last night... very trippy... I keep on having dreams about getting box sets of everything having to do with a band or person... last night I got a box set of everything to do with George Harrison (probably because I kept on watching the crackerbox palace music video XD) and there was a concert hosted by Led Zeppelin, and Ringo was in it too! George wasn't there though- don't know why it would be in there, the music video, didn't have to do with him XD well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5073 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment