Friday, October 12, 2012

TROUBLE IN PEPPERLAND... (now resolved, so don't worry about bringing the Yellow Submarine)

GUESS WHAT? I HAVE A SGT PEPPER VEST! (yes, I have finally made some progress on my Sgt pepper suit) AND I WILL BE DOING THE COLLAR NEXT! (someday when I have time and can figure it out, havn't read it through yet but it looked simple enough by glancing at it) The biggest problem of it was THE NEEDLES KEPT ON BREAKING! I broke 5 in probably... 7 minuets, I'd say XD I think the pins were really blue meanies in disguise XD Anyroad, I have decided to save the Sgt Pepper suit idea for next year, and for this year's Halloween I will be the generic 5th Beatle! (Who do I think is the real 5th Beatle? out of all those fine people to choose from? I'm currently stuck between Billy Shears and Moe from The Three Stooges) but Wikipedia has a different opinion, HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL LIST OF POPULAR FIFTH BEATLES:
Stuart Sutcliffe (Sure, but he wasn't the best musically)
Pete Best (Why do people always make a big deal of him if he was only in the band for a couple years? I wouldn't give him so much credit.)
Brian Epstein (There might of never even been The Beatles without him!)
George Martin (I think I'd put him highest on this list, actually)
Neil Aspinall (I'd put him somewhere on this list)
Derek Taylor (Don't know much about him really)
Jeff Lynne (I'd call him the 6 and a halfth Beatle, really)
Tony Sheridan (he is the only one I didn't recongnise the name of, obviously not important enough... (though now I read who he was I do remember, he really didn't contribute THAT much))
Billy Preston (I'd put him right after Brian Epstein and George Martin and Stuart Sutcliffe)
Jimmie Nicol (Yeah, like he would count, GET HIM OFF THE LIST XD)
Eric Clapton (XD yeah, like to see him in a suit with a mop top)
Well, now you see my views on "5th Beatles", and really I think there's only four XD THEY DON'T CALL THEM THE FAB FIVE, DO THEY XD well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5079 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment