Monday, October 22, 2012

my face muscles are sore.

I FINALLY SORTED OUT HOW TO MAKE SONGS NOT GO ON RANDOM XD it sure makes me happy... I'm listening to Darlene by Led Zeppelin, on Coda, 1982... LOVE THIS SONG... I also sorted out my Paul McCartney paper doll for the 70s onward, HE WILL BE VERY PRETTY WITH HIS MULLET XD Today I learned:
Toothbrushes are VERY fast when charged
 My face can bleed a lot on one day for various reasons
There is NO break on mondays, keep on forgetting XD
Sometimes pizza can actually taste good again if you take a break from eating it every day of your life (I found an alternative for a couple days, one time I ate a bunch of cashews and then wasn't too hungry and got a parfait- NOT LIKE THE TINY FAKE MCDONALDS ONES- the ones at school are SO GOOD =D)
No matter what, YOU CAN AND COULD FIND A WAY TO DO YOUR FORGOTTEN HOMEWORK XD I do not recommend it though, in case you DON'T
People are very amazed when they see you drawing with a plastic pen on a piece of plastic which magically transfers to your computer, while they text on some fancy touchscreen iphone that would of been unheard of maybe 6 years ago
For the same reason, seeing a fancy laptop means nothing
UNCHECKING THE SONGS ON ITUNES MAKES SONGS NOT SYNC AND NOT PLAY ON RANDOM, been wondering about that XD
a weight watchers "brownie" that comes in a tiny plastic package and is a highly processed small square of an unknown brown substance has as much sugar as 16 tablespoons of Adam's Peanutbutter (my personal favorite peanut butter, EXPECIALLY THE CHUNKY KIND) and is only about 2.5 inches across, it made my throat burn when I attempted to eat it, SOMEONE GET ME MORE CASHEWS OR CLIFF BARS, PLEASE XD
Apperantly on this day in 2011 I had watched some of my first food documentaries =D and also posted a bunch of pictures of cartoon Ringo, and on this day in 2010 I posted on my blog with my dsi, a device I have not touched for at least a year and a half XD I also posted an update on a caterpillar I had back then... NOW IT'S PLAYING AWAITING ON YOU ALL, GEORGE HARRISON, ALL THINGS MUST PAST, 1971. I remember these things withought looking XD well, peace and love, peace and love, I NEED SLEEP, AND  I AM NOW 5089 DAYS OLD!!! =D
NEXT SONG! Don't Bother Me, The Beatles (first song written and sung by George Harrison), With the Beatles, 1963 (I must sound like someone with a freakish memory or someone who looks stuff up, I am neither XD I have around 1335 songs and can do that with all of them XD except for a few on "best of" albums, those throw me off)
Now it's Cry Baby Cry, The Beatles, The Beatles (the white album), 1968, written by John after watching a commercial on TV that inspired him
NOW, it's Dazed and Confused, Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin I, 1969
and now before this can end I will get to sleep XD
Sorry, turns out I lied, just ended, now it's Woman by John Lennon, Double Fantasy (the album he did with Yoko), 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment