Friday, August 31, 2012

I was told it was a blue moon. I got excited! "WHAT?!" and then I looked for my self and THE MOON WASN'T ACTUALLY BLUE.

XD I have a song stuck in my head... AND IT'S A FRIDAY AND I CAN SLEEP! forgot how tourtourus a schedule could be... I drew a picture today... all the other things I did was boring XD except for I came up with basic descriptions of different regions in Laeviria, and I read a weird story for language arts where there was a lottery to stone people. REMOTELY interesting XD but one thing I have happilly realised: I NOW HAVE THE RIGHT TO SING THE SONG KODACHROME! Kind of. not quite XD but AT LEAST I HAVE BEEN IN HIGHSCHOOL NOW, SO THERE. I wish I could upload a nice drawing I did today... MAN WHAT A DRAG XD ALL MY TIME, WASTED IN SCHOOL, HOMEWORK, AND THE REST EITHER DOING WORTHLESS NOTHINGS ABOUT 'CAUSE EXAUSTION, OR A LOT OF TIME SPENT SLEEPING! luckilly it's the weekend, ENOUGH OF MY RANTING. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5037 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment