Monday, August 20, 2012

Dylan's Grillin'.

I want to sleep... I've FINALLY got started on my Led Zeppelin final draft... THAT'S FOUR DRAFTS PEOPLE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Remind me to not do four drafts again... I STILL HAVE TO COLOR IT AND EVERYTHING AFTERWARDS! and it's due on the 6th I think... man XD at least Percy looks good already... ON TO BONZO AND HIS NEVER ENDING DRUMKIT... I'm going to have to cheat and take out my compass from way back in honors geometry... one good thing about this year: I WON'T HAVE TO TAKE ZERO PERIOD! I can sleep an hour later... now I just have to work out conflicts in me schedule... MAN I SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM BORING ADULT PEOPLE... except for the me instead of my that I always throw in there... keeps me sane (or, rather insane) *<;D - I JUST TYPED IN ;) , CHANGED IT TO ;D, THEN ADDED THE PARTY HAT!!! *<;D!!!! AIN'T I CREATIVE???? And THAT'S my moderness for the day... I really havn't been relying on this machine much for my entertainment nowadays... YAY! you do realise that all your computer games are just pixels on a screen and bytes of programming on a man-made thing to store data, right? WHEN I WAS A KID, YA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT DATA MENT- until you got aquainted with a computer, you see. I WAS BORN BEFORE GOOGLE, MAN, NOT GOING TO BE MANY WHO CAN SAY THAT IN THE FUTURE.
Okay, I've been braging about that but apperantly my memory has been scrambled. IT BEAT ME BY 2 MONTHS. SEPTEMBER OF LAST YEAR IT TURNED 13, MAN. Well, I was CONCEIVED before google was invented. HA HA HA. okay, I just reached down to scratch my leg and I got blood all over my fingers. weird. I gotta look at that, don't feel anything. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND  I AM NOW 5026 DAYS OLD!!! =D

AND NOW, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, INTRODUCING...
BONZO! (John Bonham)


No comments:

Post a Comment