Thursday, August 9, 2012

I HAD AN EPIC DREAM LAST NIGHT...

OKAY, so there was this evil king/tyrant guy. there was a large bridge with a gap in it between his realm and his enemie's realm that he was planning to invade. Once he crossed that bridge, it would all be over. Now, I was someone living in his realm, but part of a group against the king, not submitting to all the lies and tyranny... The funny thing was, out of a strange series of events, I was his servant. So, naturally, I was with the invasion. Physically, but not mentally. The part of the dream that was clearest was the actual invasion: it was in a desert like land with tons of  buildings below, we were all on a GIGANTIC structure, like a very large several story building, that was being pulled by a giant camel probably larger than a skyscraper. the structure was very shakey and poorly built, it would shake side to side with the camel's steps, and it didn't have walls on the sides which would cause people near the sides to fall off to their deaths. I tried to keep to the middle. People tried to stop them from advancing, but it kept on going. finally it stopped, right infront of the bridge. The king stepped out with a group of his servants/guards/subjects, I was one of them. he approached the end and stood right at the gap in the bridge, a large canyon between two bridge-like masses of land... the camel was going to get him over some how or something, and he was ready to advance. once he did, it would all be over. But at the last second in a moment of insane bravery- I ran over, shoved the tyrant and he fell off the edge! I ran as fast as I could and jumped off the left side where I fell in a cart pulled by a horse below- my older brother and a few more of the people of our against the king comunity thing were there, and I was going home, victorious... it was hard to belive I had just saved the world... but it didn't end there, I remember a later scene when I was staying in a hotel (or whatever it was) with a bunch of people, and it was TERRIFYING- ALL THE PEOPLE FOR THE NOW DEAD KING WERE AFTER ME- and I had no way of knowing when they'd find me- they'd have to eventually! You have no idea how that feels... expecting horiffic doom, but not knowing when it will come.... well, peace and love, peace and love, hope you enjoyed my subconscious mind, AND I'M NOW 5015 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment