Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I always found it sad and anoying when life gets in the way of my imagination... and when my waking life blocks my subcontios mind, that is just sad.

I STARTED ON MY LED ZEPPELIN SQUARE TODAY! STARTED WITH MY ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH DRAFT, THEN ONTO MY ROUGH ROUGH DRAFT ON PRINTER PAPER, THEN I HAVE STARTED MY ROUGH DRAFT WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD BE MY FINAL BUT ISN'T! It'll be so pretty, going quite well- EXCEPT I CARN'T FIND IT XD sure I'll find it tomorrow... I THINK I had a lucid dream last night, but I'm not sure, I really wasn't too lucid XD I did have an idea of what I wanted for my first controlled lucid dream, and it happened, but it turns out my request was a little too vague because my subcontios self only had the fact that I wanted Favio in my dream (so maybe I could get further inspiration for his character) and, well, Favio was there, along with the rest, it started out really cool- until he took a little day trip, I'll call it, with Liten and IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE. when I woke up I was like "WHAT- NO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD NEVER- WHAT- My poor, poor, Liten XD he was so good, until my dream ruined him... I think I'll have another lucid dream to undo that XD BAD FAVIO XD" I did use some of the tips, requesting clarity, and there was this beutiful mountain scene, the dream was very promicing then, BUT LATER... Dream Favio is very unlike real Favio. I think. I JUST KNOW HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO LITEN, AND LITEN WOULD FIND SOME WAY OUT OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I am disapointed in dream Liten XD dream Liten must be a little dull in the head... WELL, OBLA DI OBLA DA LIFE GOES ON, YA KNOW. hillarious in its own way XD next lucid dream, I'll make the previous dream a TERRIBLE nightmare for Liten, he wakes up, gets over it, meets real Favio. OH WHY COULDN'T IT BE JASPERAINE! he deserves it XD at least it wasn't Miko... I'll look up better lucid dreaming tips, request myself a nice, CLEAN dream of Favio that would actually be like him, and hope for the best XD well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5020 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment