Thursday, August 30, 2012

IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME I'VE LOGGED OUT FROM ANOTHER LOCATION... GETS ANNOYING.

TODAY I PUT A PEACOCK FEATHER IN MY HAT! And it makes me wonder- my dad said it looked kind of like something an old person would wear. AND HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT UNCOOL? PREDJIDUCE AGAINST OLD PEOPLE! XD No seriously- shouldn't that be taken seriously? I dunno, I guess old people were young once, and everybody (who lives long enough) becomes old... BUT THAT DOSN'T MAKE IT UNCOOL. Besides- it dosn't look like an old person hat! IT'S AWESOME. AND LOOK AT RINGO! 72 AND STILL AWESOME! WITH A GROOVY SENSE OF FASHION, BY THE WAY!
YEAH! wish I got to dress like that, man! Ringo always seemed to have cool threads... LOOK AT THE SGT PEPPER SUIT HE WORE, and just normal every day stuff, man, once in a while you'll see him wear something really vibrant- I think he's my favorite to make paper dolls for, really! well, I SHOULD GET TO SLEEP, EARLY I KNOW... My tongue is still burnt from my cup of tea last night... will I have another? I don't know, I just got another wave of tiredness. well, peace and love, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5036 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment