Thursday, August 16, 2012

ABOUT the Epiphone...

APPERANTLY THEY SELL 900 DOLLAR GUITARS FOR 300-400$ AT THE GUITAR CENTER, MAN! =D look so fine, man... sound so fine... Epiphones... (cause I carn't afford actual Gibsons, oh no XD) I was looking at the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top, maple top! I'd like a heritage cherry burst... either that or somehow I'll manage to get meself a RICKENBACKER, that's what I really want, but they cost $2000 on the website, and I carn't find them locally anywhere except for a place in seattle that I think might only sell the bass rickenbackers... and probably MUCH MORE than 300-400$! I do have a strat, got to remember that, not a fender, but still a strat... a lovely strat... would like a variety though... BIRTHDAY WISHES, MAN, BIRTHDAY WISHES... Rickenbackers are hand made, american made... real nice look and SOUND too... I was looking at the 620/12 as you may know:
or...












here's the epiphone, do LOVE THE COLOR!  do love the rickenbacker but it's pricy, man... do LOVE les pauls too... but kinda want a rickenbacker now... WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5022 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment