Friday, July 18, 2014

REBOOT.

NEW SUMMARY FOR STARMAN NOW.
And I got new shoes. And I am tired. GOOD DAY, GOOD FRIENDS.
It was a chance, a chance to fly to Mars- a chance to go home.
But there was competition.
Being one of the 1% most intelligent people on the planet was lucky. Being acknowledged after sending in a request as one of 600 in 27,000 people was very very lucky.
But what I did today would determine the rest. Only fifteen people on the entire planet could excape the blue planet. Those fifteen would probably be superhumans- or geniuses- the best minds the world has to offer.
But then again, I had done it before, done more than any of them. But what was more likely? One out of 250 million or fifteen out of four billion? I did the math- something so elementary. A grin crept up on my face. I might have just had a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment