Wednesday, July 16, 2014

FOIL.

I watched Weird Al's new video today. I must say, it is utterly fantastic. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it today- I can visualise the looks of each scene perfectly in my head now, and it has only been accessable for the public today.
In other news, I am nearly finished with the leg sculpting. CLAP FOR ME. I just need to bake and sand and create the official knees. The torso needs some work, as it has become misshapen over time. The arms- I don't even know what to do with the arms. It would help if they were all the same color. The face is great. Aside from being slightly asymmetrical, it is perfect to my standards. He's gorgeous. Just needs the back of his head and ears sorted out. And the torso. And the arms. The feet may need a bit of touch ups too. As well as the hands. But the legs are nearly finished- It's been under a year since I even started planning, I think I'm doing good. I will make myself a goal- It will be ready for casting before school starts. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment