Wednesday, May 21, 2014

YEAH. MAGIC TIMES.

Well, today I worked on a leg. SOMEONE CLAP FOR ME. I also listened to The Who By Numbers, probably the fifth time in two days. It was like The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars or Lola versus Powerman and The Moneygoround, Part One all over again. I'm sure there were more like that- Abbey Road (besides the fact that it was one of my only three albums at the time), Queen II, Tommy, The Best of T. Rex, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and so on. Things that I had to listen to repeatedly right when I got them. I should make a best albums list. HERE WE GO (not in any particular order, and without "best of" albums):

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars (Which I have played all of the way through at least 60 times according to iTunes)
Abbey Road
A Night at the Opera
Tommy
Lola versus Powerman
Led Zeppelin IV
The White Album
Sgt. Pepper's
Diamond Dogs
Queen II
Led Zeppelin II
Physical Graphitti (Or however you spell it)
News of The World
Sheer Heart Attack
Breakfast in America
The Who Sell Out
The Who By Numbers
Quadrophenia
All Things Must Pass
Brainwashed
Hunky Dory
Aladin Sane
The Man Who Sold The World
Revolver
Live at Leeds
The Traveling Wilbury's Vol I
Rubber Soul
 The Village Green Preservation Society

There you go, TOP 27 ALBUMS, there are possibly more I'm forgetting. Those are albums, plenty of songs I thought of on the way that wern't in these but didn't fit in a really good album, was a single OR were in a best of album, like Raw Ramp, Rain, It Don't Come Easy, Instant Karma, Who Are You, Crackerbox Palace, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment