Thursday, April 17, 2014

WHY DO I ALWAYS SPELL PLANET WRONG?

Well, seems like I havn't done much today, but I suppose I have. Eh.
What I did do was make a summary of the storyline of a possible graphic novel based on The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars... That would be fantastic. I'm just wondering how I'll name the supporting characters- Should I keep the names of the spiders, and make the name of the love intrest Angela, like his wife at the time? Decisions. Well, I have Trevor Boulder as Weird and Mick Woodmansey as Gilly, and might call Mick Ronson Ronno (He'll be Ziggy's bestest friend XD) And then I'll have this groupie guy who shows up once in a while... Should I call him John after John, I'm only dancing? Or possibly one of the names from Suffragette city? Ah, it's all a while off plan anyways XD Meanwhile, I'm working on a possible tshirt design for chemistry class. YEAH.
That's pretty much it. I think I will cleanse myself with Dihydrogen Monoxide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment