Sunday, April 27, 2014

A STATE OF MIND, KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE FELONIES TO CHARGE UP TO 100,000 US PESOS IN BUBBLE GUM.

WELL, at the end of sunday, I always feel at least a bit more content about the fast approaching week days. Technically I did get stuff done. Also wrote on paper in a notebook, which I havn't done in a while. Something pleasing about it. Sadly it dosn't' have the versitility of the typed word.
When I record my dreams on here, I can always remember them. Unfortunately the one I had last night could only be summed up as disturbing. Well, other words, yes, but I wouldn't want to go more in depth with it. The funny thing was, the day before I saw an Anita Bryant record at goodwill. I managed to recognize her name and conservative face and proceeded to laugh. Just at the notion that she would make a record, and people would buy it. I'm sure she thought her ideas were in the right place, but man, it was funny seeing that video where someone threw a pie in her face... Ah, the 60s. Anyways, she managed to make it into my dream, just adding to the oddness.
The poor chickens, though. Would of had it better in a slaughter house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment