Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Foot.

I have found that sculpting feet is MUCH HARDER than hands. Yeah. I keep on getting the bottom right, but the top won't look right. I think I'll jjust have to bake it, carve the extra bits off and then put more clay on for details. The bottom of the foot looks quite nice. But then you have the other foot... That's a problem. Well, it's the 23 of april, decided to try out a video compilation- Every day, I will take a video of myself, five to thirty seconds long, shooting for ten seconds- with the same idea of this blog, except quick and video like. I will summarise my day in few words and/or actions. This can be accomplished with little cognitive effort XD
One year will yeild about an hour of video... BRILLIANT. I love this. And entirely doable, considdering this blog has over 1000 posts, most of which consecutive days (until recently, when I began to slack off)
Should be interesting. YES...

No comments:

Post a Comment