Sunday, April 13, 2014

WELL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE.

HERE I AM, RIGHT THERE.
My shoulders somewhat hurt and a wisdom tooth is growing out of my gum.
ALL THOSE PROBLEMS XD
I don't have much to say.
Well, I suppose I could have a lot to say, but simple cowardess prevents me. Perhaps that is what is keeping me alive, so to speak. There is a right time for everything, but cowardess does like to impress the wrong time on everything. I'm young. Should be great- Except I don't live in the future.
Yet I do live in the future, and anything is possible. For me, at least. I suppose. But ideas get painful and cowardess comes in yet again. And that is that.
I would say that I don't know what I'm talking about. The truth is, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
My name is Keith and I'm a head case, They practice making up on my face
I don't know how to spell cowardess. That's how I put it. That should be just about right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment