Friday, December 6, 2013

I GOT THE SAVESDHDAY OF THE SEVENTH OF EIGHTY NINE OF YOUR FACE DIE.D

wELL, Everything stretched as we ran acrross the streets, but only I did. Theyd don't know what you whfeas ds asdfueh asdhf ad did you take out the man? They see you when you sleeping, unlike that wans your wmwoanf shdiflsie and then i at e icecream. there you go ien aas soeiru a s d d aefheb b asf FAT CAT and isheof afew Fat Fat Fat Fat there goes m y fingerse and its fhat cats playing. YAYYYY. aodayf fbe reaseis to mlllit siesih. I got faces on my elbows. One dosn't like you, but it's just a catfish with eyelashes. That's all that maters and my eyes arnt nice and adi can't se. I don't lsikes the yottf asdfaht I can't slthhe type on the eeeeeeasfawdhf aI like fasht e as dsafj hs corny shoes are illegal unlike your two fruits in front of you. I've found FINLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment