Wednesday, December 25, 2013

123456POKEMON.

Yeah. Just a sneak preview of my new line of stickers. The sketch that has adorned my computer for the past two weeks has finally made it to the digital world.
I got an Oscar Wilde action figure today. It was quite the euphoric expirience.
And look what we have here. FANTASTIC, ISN'T IT? I have most of the body done for the first stage- Knee joints, elbow joints, shoulder joints, torso joint and all that. All that's missing is the hip joints and the hands and feet, and then the head. Pretty good for a couple of weeks- Way easier than they made it out to be XD

Well that's all, peace and love, war is over if you want it, and that's all there is for today. Good night.
 I may get my mop chopped off tomorrow. That will be enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment