Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WHAT? they lie... BUT THAT'S OKAYS!

they lied about the rainbow llamas apperantly... I GOT A SUPER ALBINO ONE! YAYS... multiply that by 100 and I'll get a gold, multiply that by 10 and add one and I carn't get any more, so, Yays... I would like a ninja one, or a king, nothin fancy...
OH MY BILLY SHEARS I THINK I HAVE ALMOST GOT THE IMMIGRANT SONG STUCK OUT OF ME HEAD! I finally had to look up the lyrics to see what it really said... it told a story, not nearly as random as a lot of the stuff I listen to! (John Lennon and me have like minded minds when it comes to seeming to be randomness and the like...)
free counters THIS WAS FROM ME DA ACCOUNT! variety! yays... I come from the land of the ice and snow with the midnight moon where the hot springs blow... LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA YAWNING MAKES YOU YAWN. and the OTHER way around... Psychedellic... face face faces facity face... I had a dream where I was this super hero guy and I was friends with a REALLY FAT super hero who wore a viking helmet... AND I AM NOW 4944 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment