Sunday, May 20, 2012

LA LA LA LA!

PAUL IS DONE! now I need to know which one to do next... XD
AND I found out that Sippie is just 9 inches of fat away from the fattest cat that ever lived and does live, Katy from Russia, 50 pounds and 27" around! I tried to weigh sippie but he was too big to fit on the scale and he kept on moving... Sippiepies... OH MY BILLY SHEARS I wonder if I could link John's fat cycles to my "everybody but Paul is dead" theory, Ringo died in 1963 and was replaced by "Fingo", Fake Ringo. then George died in 1964 and was replaced by "Forge", Fake George. Then John died in 1965 and was placed by Fohn. then, in 1966 Fingo died in a car crash and was replaced by Billy Shears, which made everybody think that Paul was dead, the one remaining original Beatle. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4934 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment