Friday, May 18, 2012

STUFFS COVERED WITH STUFFS.

I HAVE DISCOVERED THE STRANGE FAT CYCLES OF JOHN LENNON.- well, ANYWAYS, I am doing the John paper doll! John won this time, and I kinda had to take off some of his chubbyness,  but he gets really thin in 1967 again, so it's all good, I just don't think I can make the clothing compatible between the moptop John and the Sgt. Pepper/MMT John, White Album/Yellow submarine, and Abbey Road/ Let it be Johns... AH, WELL, he got a little fatness, dosn't make him any less of a good musician, although the pictures of him at the beach from the time look a little... lumpy... IN THE BEST POSIBLE WAY! now for today's Paul McCartney, time hasn't been too kind... BUT TIME SURE LIKES RINGO! It must love Ringo, HE'S ALMOST 72 AND LOOK AT HIM! =D
He's so graceful looking in the awesome shoes and the peace sign held proudly above his head: "I AM AN IDEALIST HIPPIE GUY: DEAL WITH IT, TRY TO LOOK THIS GOOD AT 72" and then there's Paul... It could always be worse! he isn't that bad... but not as good as Ringo... very few people get to have great noses like that, you know. WELL, I AM TIRED, AND I AM NOW 4932 DAYS OLD!!! =D PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment