Thursday, May 24, 2012

... And no more running to the shelter of your drummer's little helper...

Why must so many drummers die... AND THEN THERE'S THE IMMORTAL RINGO, THE OLDEST BEATLE WHO EVER LIVED, 'cause he was the oldest to begin with... I've been wondering how that would be like, sometimes he seems almost paranoid or something... (I would be) not how he acts but, basically stuff like not sighning autographs (wouldn't want another Mark David Chapman) not getting fan mail (Drummers got to watch out for bombs in letters, so many terrorists out for classic rockers these days XD I dunno) WOW I just noticed my tabs in me browser...
Hon. Ge...
Persona...
New Tab
Are you...
Wah-wa...
lennons...
Google I...
Led Zep...
John Bo...
Rolling ...
The Wh...
Blogg...
SIGNIFIGANCE? I dunno, has a lot of goon music in it XD and then there's a couple of personality tests, blogger, I was looking up caricatures (I CAN NEVER SAY THAT CORRECTLY, I DON'T KNOW WHY) and the Led Zepplin was actually from a hippie store I was looking at which was EPICALLY GROOVY... and then there was Honers Geometry homework I was looking up... WHICH I will be tired in tomorrow if I don't get to sleep now! XD WELL, I AM NOW 4938 DAYS OLD, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE!!! =D
and I have found a NEW LOOKALIKE! (did I ever mention slash? XD)
JESS HARNELL, the voice of Wooton Basset on me favorite audio program XD
XD its funny I saw this but smaller in an ad thing on the adventures in odyssey website (yeah I listen to audio programs meant for 8-12 year olds, I AM THAT EPIC) and I freaked out at first thinking "HOW DID THEY GET MY PICTURE- oh wait- It's that guy... XD I seriously freaked out the first few times I saw it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment