Friday, May 11, 2012

IT WAS A 5!!!

OKAY, have I ever mentioned my REALLY WEIRD HANDWRITING? OR MY PROBLEMS WITH INTELEGENT WORDS? well, there was an assignment for homework for me to do an annotated bibliography for books I never read and had to find, set in China. I did that. BUT I needed a catchy title. that was one of the requirements. so, I only had less than a minuet to finish it, so I need a fancy word. I think "WHERE'S THE GUY WHO SUCKS IT IN WHEN I NEED IT?" You may not get that, you may not know who that is. you don't need to. so, the one and only fancy word that pops into me head is "exquisite". okay, so I wrote down in my readibly-challenged handwriting across the top, "5 exquisite books in China" and turned it in. next week, we read the bibliogrophies in groups and I'm like "AH, NO! My book descriptions are probably- BROWN STUFF LIKE GRUNGE. (DON'T ASK, ONLY I AND MAYBE SOME OTHER PEOPLE MAY GET IT) So, I get in my group and my teacher's like "You meant exquisite, right?" and I was like "what?...." and for 5 seconds I kinda tripped out like I always do and then "OH YEAH! why?" "well, a lot of people thought it was sexsquisite, that was a five right?" and I was like "...LOVELY XD" and apperantly by a lot of people included other classes, a lot of people, and I kept on cracking up. SEXQUISITE BOOKS FROM CHINA XD XD XD yeah like I think books are erotic... I guess some could be... OKAY so then later she shows the class the martian chronicals by Ray Bradbury, which I AM NOW GOIN TO READ, and she says "it's a little weird..." and some guy blurts out "LIKE SEXQUISITE WEIRD?" AND I'M LIKE XD XD "IT WAS A FIVE!!!" XD XD yeah, I love my good sence of humor... I kept on randomly cracking up in class over it when ever it came to mind and people were like "what are you laughing about?" XD that's why you don't do prescription drugs, children, even if they tell you to XD

well, NOW FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY. I WATHCED THE "DOCUMENTARY" "PAUL REALLY IS DEAD". my thoughts: XD it's so sad in a funny way or funny in a sad way! I kept on laughing... it was backed up with all these "facts" too XD and George, I just need to call him Forge now, XD psh, paul didn't die... all the others did! XD Ringo in 1963, George in 1964, John in 1965 and Ringo again in 1967 XD WANT PROOF?: http://udel.edu/~mm/beatles/paulLives/paulLives.html and some proof Britney Spears is dead, replaced by the niece of Billy Shears, Britney Shears XD: http://www.britneyisdead.com/

I think I will try proving people dead now XD the beatles paul lives theory is pretty convincing compared to the paul is dead theory XD
 WELL, I AM VERY TIRED PEOPLE, BE CAREFUL OF YOUR FIVES CHILDREN, AND I AM NOW 4925 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment